We encourage individuals and organisations who have an interest in peer support and mental health recovery and who value a lived experience perspective to consider becoming a member of recovery rocks community.
New Individual or Organisational membership applications are welcome at anytime. Thank You, our many valuable members, for your ongoing support through your membership, of Recovery Rocks Community.
Criteria for membership
Criteria for membership is a willingness to support the values, mission, goals and objectives as set out in our Constitution and an agreement to abide by our code of conduct for members (contact us if you would like a copy of our code of contact for members)
Members must be 18 years of age and over.
In accordance with our constitutional rules, membership fees (subscriptions) are based on a financial year starting 1st July and ending on the 30th of June.
We offer yearly or three yearly subscriptions to individuals.
- Concession holders – $5 per year (or $12 for 3 years)
- Waged – $20 per year (or $50 for 3 years)
- One year-$50.00
Membership fees can be paid in person by cash to our treasurer, or by cheque made out to Recovery Rocks Community Inc. sent by post, or by bank transfer / deposit (please include your name as a reference)
Recovery Rocks Community is a member based community that relies on membership to:
- Assist us in fulfilling our goals and objectives and planning for the future.
- Help us build a strong community of like-minded people who are supportive of those with a lived experience of mental health recovery.
Membership Benefits include:
- Monthly newsletter via Post or Email
- Access to all RRCI social events, groups and educational sessions
- Reduced Membership rates at Recovery Rocks Community Paid Events and Training
- Connection with a Peer Led and Peer Run Mental Health Recovery Community
- Opportunities to vote at General Meetings
- Opportunities to join the Management Committee
- Opportunities to Volunteer
Membership forms can be submitted in person, by post or email.
You can download the relevant fillable membership form below
For organisations or businesses:
For individual memberships:
Important: to fill in the membership form complete it, sign it, scan it, and email it to email@example.com or post to:
Recovery Rocks Community
PO Box 358, Cannington, WA, 6987
If you cannot print the form, please contact us and we will post you out a form.
What happens after your membership application is submitted?
Once you submit your membership application and pay your subscription our Membership Secretary will acknowledge receipt of your application. Membership applications are then considered by the Recovery Rocks Community Incorporated Management Committee at their next meeting and applicants are notified in writing of the outcome of their application. Membership commences once the membership application has been ratified by the Management Committee.
Approximately two months before your membership is due for renewal, you will be notified and invited to renew your membership with RRCI by the 30th June. To renew you will need to complete the Membership application form and tick renew membership at the top of the form. Once you have completed and submitted your form and paid your membership subscription, you will be notified that your renewal has been successful.